Wednesday, February 21, 2007

After a long time i am finding time to write abt my daily happenings... That too at 11:40 from my friend home. I was very busy for the past 2 months with my work. yup i had heavy work till today for the new enhancements for the application that i am working. I spent lot's of time to do this enhancement because i went to home town for pongal with one week leave. i had nice time over there ... i had cahance to meet my close college friends(DONZ).... we have named a group for us called donz when we entered into out second semester.

I got bike that too RX135. Yes my favorite bike that i dreamed abt when i was studied in college,,,, i have one bad thing abt this bike is milage,,,, ya it's giving only 35...

I think i will have time to learn some new thing from tomorrow.. i've to write one exam within a month for my appraisal... hope i will fing time to study for that. My friedns who are there in US are doing well. They are very busy with their studies,,,, and my friend ootha is waiting to get his via to stay there in UK. Then the rest of nz rocking the local tamilnadu and one is there in andra he is aslo busy with his company work.. i will have time after a week to coninue this,,,, atleast i will try toi write abt me once a week...