Friday, February 23, 2007

today i've time to write something abt me. i didn't have much work in my office. I taught of studying something new in .net2.0. But i couldn't do that. I have tried to teach something to my juniors finaly i gave some work to them. They did'nt understand well and even they couldn't run the application because of the server was not up and ready. My friend went to some training session from the afternoon. So i was alone. At that time one of my room mate messed me that he got the movie ticket for the cinema Partuthi Veran. So i have sent a mail to supervisor that i am going to leave early today.
My college senior came from bangalore name Malai, he is close friend of KK. I thing i have told abt KK in the previous posts. Malai came to my office and he was waiting for me in front of my office. Then we strightly went to theater for paruthiveran. One of the stunning movie that i have seen my life till the date. It disturbed me lot. The movie was went well from the begining till the climax. The climax that he(director Amir) showed is unaccpetable. Now a days this climax is the one which is happening some where in some peoples life. Still i couldn't forgot the feeling abt the climax,. Both the hero and heroine have acted well. My journey will be continued....