Thursday, March 01, 2007

For the past days nothing happenened intrestingly... day before yesterday night i went to Mozhi movie. it's simply superb. jo acted well in that and both prakash raj and prithivraj done a good job. Today the work started normally, it's went well till lunch. At lucnh we had one surprice, yes our boss has joined with us. Every one was silent in the table he started pulling my tung. he asked somthing abt the work who are all busy with their work, then i replied that i am busiest person. He understood that i don't have much work from the way that i have replied. So taught of giving some work to me.. we were commet abt him once he left the canteen, In the afternoon i got a big shock, yup my boss called me at 3.30 and asked me to do one report in the application that too within EOD. I replied that i will do, i came out and told to subbu he is started his revenge back to us. He is started giving work to me. I started working on that report and i had taught in mind that, i have to finish this within 6'O clock. I've done it but i have some problem while moving the application into the test version. It was taking long time to move the application and finally i done it. I started composing mail to my boss saying that i have done the report and to send the URL to him to test the application. I forgot to tell u,My TL was inside my boss room from 3.30 onwards. He was just came out when i was ready to send the mail to my boss. He asked me what did you speak to him at lunch. He taught that i have told every one in my team are don't have work, so my TL spoke to me with anger. I replied that i didn't say anything abt you or abt our team, i was just told abt me only. Then again my TL was saying me that you shouldn't spoke to him like that, i was getting angry at that time. I was about to leave at that time. My PM has given some documents to be uploaded into VSS. i did that and sent a mail to him i left with angry. because of that i couldn't sit on my home system also. I was watching TV till now. At the end i taught cheking mails then finally decided to write this post. Let's see what will happen tomorrow..... :-(