Saturday, March 01, 2008

After 4 months But from US

oops... it's been a long time since i wrote a blog. it's hardly 4 months, there were lot's of things happened in this period. Yes after short long time my dream has come true... Yes I am in US now, i was very eager to know what's there in US than India even my US donz folks told me that nothing much. But I had dream about this country and always felt that something special here... :-)
With all those dreams and hopes the shocking news came to me 3 days before I left India... "You got an assignment and you have to work in US for 4 months,,, " I was internally more excited even I didn't do any reaction... Yes I was worried at that time since 4 of my project folks left India for a project here one day before i got this shocking news..... I was wondering at that time with whom i will go for a tea or lunch,,,, After i got released from ISG those 4 have filled the gap of subbu, sam and thangs.... But the worry has gone within a 24 hours when i got this news... Still i didn't tell to most of the people since anything can happen at hexaware at anytime.. Even my mom knew only after a day when i got the confirmation..
Now what.. Shopping.... Yes i never had a shopping like that in my life.. I was involved in most of my overseas friends shopping when they left Chennai,,,,, I had understand the pressure when i was doing the shopping for me, that didn't present when i was helping others...... At last on the day afternoon when i was about to leave India had completed my shopping.... i never forgot the help by koli,sam, setu and last minute help from senthil., At the mean time i have to call every one and had to convey my message..
There were some funny things happen too... when i called naidu and told the news he started laughing and asked me when are you coming to andra sine I have informed him will come to Andra in the previous call... I know he never belives that i am gonna to US,,, I am not sure, still he may think i am in chennai,... we will speak once in a while only.... (have to call him)...
Then the departure starts... First time akka is coming to chennai airtport for my sendoff... machan, koli, setu, deepak, rams and mokai came there for my send off too.. thanks guys... Finally there was some use for my passport to print some red color immigration in chennai airport... But the flight journey was not as expected... then the Frankfurt airport comes... everyone told me that it's very big airport and it will be very easy to find our catching flights...... I accept that it's really big and it was easy to go to the desired place.. .. After i landed in US only i came to know that Prasiles (in Belgium) airport is lot more bigger than Frankfurt. What ever it may be,… i have landed in my dream place with a blue imigiration mark in phili from a bubbly girl....... It was really cold...

Will continue………