Saturday, September 29, 2007

for Sammy ......

I couldn’t make the habit alive even for few days.. But still I am trying to make it… I am writing this post to one of my friend.. . yup.. it’s Samuel Ignetius who is leaving our comany and he want's to step ahead in his life, ,,, I think I already introduced him to my friends club.. He is very good friend of me and subbu… he was with us around 15 months.. it’s was nice time to be with sam ,, when we guys assembled together then the office environment will change.. yes we will have lot’s of fun and we will always use to have fun with other’s too… Some time it will hurt some one (mostly girls) .. But we weren’t have any intension to do that.. We are really sorry for that.

Myself, subbu and thangam are really lucky to have sam us our friend.. Even though it’s was very short time with him we had lot’s of things to remember in the whole life.. Thank god… Still he is in Chennai and I hope the fun at sam’s flat will continue for ever.. One of the loveliest place in Chennai for us is sam’s flat.. I can still remember each and every minute that we had spent over there.. it’s awesome place to live and that too with sam and subbu’s mokai.. We will have mokai like anything but there is person who won’t participate in this.. Yup it’s our great thangam thagaraj.. He always had a important task as browsing allover the night than taking participation in that mokai club.. he will join our club only when the internet connection got disconnected…

Even sam won’t forget us … especially me… because I am the person who taught him how to cook … Now he is expert in cooking.. and even he won’t forgot the times when he was with subbu along some of their good friends like Vodca, King fisher, 5000, 6000… When I say these people I should say the place where we will assemble to meet those guys.. Most of the time it was in roof top… Actually it’s not a roof top… it’s like a under ground but they have named it as roof top… He can’t forget thangam for his position while he was browsing..
The trip’s that we had with him … and daily trips to tea and lunch… still I can say lot abt him.. but now the time is not permitting me to write.. yes .. it’s 1 O clock in the night I already feel sleepy..
I won’t forgot the last Friday ( 28th Sep 2007) for too many farewell on a same day.. it was touching for me to leave somebody when we feel happy when they are with us.. yes some of my friends also left on the same day...

We will always remember u sam.. All the very best ……… We are going to miss U samyyyyyyyy... :-(