Saturday, March 07, 2009

IT experience …

Today one of my colleague was saying that, when our experience is increasing and our responsibility also getting increased and the job is really getting tougher and tougher every day. Is it so? 

I am accepting that the responsibility is increasing every day but does the job is getting tougher every day or it’s just our mentality of thinking that the work is getting tougher?

Why do I have a doubt like this?

When I joined as a fresher whatever I learn in my office was very new to me and i always had the feeling that I am learning lot and I was very keen of learn new things. Now after four years still in the same technology and doing the same thing using some new version of it and also trying to do it little bit faster. Since I am in development it’s always be like this and I am feeling that whether i have lost the interest of learning or I don’t have much time to do.

So is this the reason that we are thinking that the job getting tougher every day?

But people are telling that it’s getting tougher and it will get tougher if your experience ticks every day … what do you say? :)