Sunday, April 26, 2009

Cycling or Biking

When I was studying in school I used to travel 4 km’s in cycle to catch a bus from my home. For 3 to 4 years I had to travel 8 km’s in cycle almost every day and 30km’s in bus that’s different story  Now the time has changed just for fun and some physical activities I am going for a cycling here. That too a cycle with a gear’s in both front and back, it was a dream cycle when I was studying in school. I forgot the cycle name but still I remember the ad where Yuvaraj used to come in a gear cycle.

It was really tough to go in a cycle for four km’s in sand road and that too in the morning in about 12 to 15 minutes of time. But I never felt the tiredness and in evening during the spring I had to travel in west direction and the wind will be very heavy. Almost 2 to 3 months of time we used to feel very difficult to travel in the evening, but in the morning the wind won’t too much and there won’t any help though we are travelling in the wind direction. During monsoon season 30% percent of the time we used to get wet in evening since there won’t be any place to hide in that 4 km’s route except the trees and some trees could save us for about 5 minutes and after that if the rain continues no use. We used to cover our school bags in a plastic cover and we used to have caps in plastics too. During the summer there won’t be any rain but still we will get wet because of the sweating. We never felt the difficulty while travelling in cycle during those days and now within 2 or 3 miles itself I am feeling tired though I am travelling in a good road which is specially meant for cycling. Most of things in our life will inform that, our life has changed lot and cycling is one among them for me.