Sunday, July 19, 2009

Cooking...

Sometimes I am very eager to prepare something and I will be very enthusiastic to get that food ready. The same thing happened today, since we don’t have any vegetables in our room except onions and Tomatoes I decided to go for the Egg Curry. Few months back I have screwed up the egg curry and I blamed it not having coconut. This time we had everything for the egg curry and I had a good taste in mind which my mother makes and I wanted the same taste. Everything went well except, that I have burnt my right hand middle finger and finally the egg curry is ready. When I looked at the curry I felt it should have been little bit dry, anyway we are ready to eat. Still having that taste in my mind I started eating a little bit of rice … OMG my middle finger is burning like a hell and I had to switch to sliver wear to eat the well cooked egg curry. Though it was nice but still it was missing the taste which I had it in my mind. Off course it’s not easy to bring the same taste that your mother makes but I am sure I will have it one day. :)