Saturday, June 23, 2007

... still didn't get the appraisal paper. :-( mmm After gettng the paper i've decided to write this post. Sam compelled me to write this post so i am writing it.. Sam is My DBA (DataBase Administrator) as well as for my hexaware team also. :-)office is getting bored for me. so i am boring in this post also. today morning also i gotup at 11 only and had breakfast with lunch at Udupi hotel in westmambalam. After that i felt tired because of heavy lunch. Then i decided to go to my senior(nantha, Senni..) room. yup i am going to their room after a long gap (1 month) even they are staying 2 streets away to me. I have spent 2 hrs there and came to room, watched TV for an hour then decided to sleep, :-) what to do.... one flash message disturbed me to forcefully watch the sun news TV. Yup the much waited(chumma hype) match against Ireland Vs india get started. Even the match couldn't stop me to sleep, yup the match was boring like a office. I slept till 5 and decided to go for tea. When i asked koli for tea all the room mates were ready to come. We went to tea shop like going for a big event. I think this is the first time all of us coming out from my flat at time. At that time some people who are staying in my flat aslo shocked.... Because they don'n know we 7 are staying in a single flat. Koli was asking me to come with him to buy pants. i told him we will go tomorrow... But he has to go to office 2morrow. Then i accepted his invite to go shoping. To buy a single pant we have travelled 30 mins, then within 5 mins shopping was over. Reached room at 8.30 then browsed all the channels for half an hour. 2 of my roomates were started for dinner, koli also asking me to come for dinner. I told him i am going to sam's room sorry sam Flat. After reaching sam's flat i had 4 dosa by own preparation. After that just browsing thru channels and all mailboxes. Then had a voice chat with thangs till now. Feeling sleepy now.... hope tomorrow won't be bore as today...