Monday, June 25, 2007

Yesterday i was start with sivaji. Yes i got up at 9.30 at time Madan's Thiraiparvai was running in Vijay TV for Sivaji. Then i had a cup of conrflakes as my break fast. Till lunch i was browing thru chennals, hindu and mails too.. Sam ordered meals and we had lunch at 2. Then we had nice sleep till 4, after that i have made coffee for us. Then i decided to go to my room at that time even sam was busy to go to church. I reached my room after 40 mins. Still the indian roads has to be improved lot. Yes after the 2 days rain i couldn't drive safely on the road because of dust it has and the dust that the MTC bus is producing. You can't notice what is there in front of 10 feet away from you. Now a days driving a bike in chennai is like walking on rope. :-) hope this won't happen after 2010. Lets see...

When i reached my room all of roomates were watching Tv. Karthi told me, it's really boring to sit here so can we go to beach? No one was intersted execept me. Even i accepted if he is offerting dinner then i will come. I felt tired so i want to take rest, unfortunitely he accepeted my offer and asked me to come. I don't have any other chice we both started leaving room. At that time all my roomates alos joined with us.
We've reached Besant nagar beach and i called 2 of my classmates over therer. We will call him as CP (C Prabhu) and Sami(Arun). They came there after 30 mins from time i've reached beach. We had nice discussion abt our work (Even they are not happy with their work) as well as abt our classmates too. I think after spending 2 years under a single person every one is getting bored except few. After talking for an hour decided to leave. said bye bye to both CP and Sami.. Joined with roomates started from beach to room. On the way one girl drived her honda activa like a race driver (hope so) near to karthi's bike. we were behind him , we taught she made them to fall. They escaped by navin's great drive. Then we decied to make her slow, we were in 3 bike's, so it was easy for us to make her slow. She was scared by us. we are gentlemans we won't do anything baby... :-) ( oru Effect than). We had great confusion for to fix the dinner sopt. All we are on drive so we decided to go to room and then decide for the place. When we reached room as usual we slected the Udupi hotel as our dinner sopt. That's all for yester day...

Today begins...

:-( still wating for the appraisal paper.... in all the other departments every one got their paper and they knew their salary also. ,,, we were worried abt the papers at that time, my TL was asking abt the status of the report that i'm working more than week. I know i am taking lot's of time to solve this, still i couldn't find way to close that task. From morning onwards me and same were tried manything to make the report as a workable one. what ever the way we choose we are still getting some new errors, i was worried . we didn't have breakfast also, already the clock is ready to touch 2 O clock. Subbu was calling us for more than 5 mins even he din;t have breakfast ... so he is also very hungry. We decided to go for lunch and fix this after lunch.

As usel in lunch we had some comedy.. didn't remember whare are all.. When we came after we started trying that SP to run. At time My TL has given some idea to make that work becase he getting some pressure from our Boss(Not a bachalor great family man). Still we are getting some new erros, because of this sam Couldn't work properly on his machine( Sorry sam). At last i make it as a workable one i want to change something on production.. now Sam is busy with some othere teams mates. I went to Deepa's ( One more DBA) machine and done the chages. The report got executed perfectly. I told deepa that, your system did it... if at i knew this earlier i could have tried in deepa's machin rather doing it in sam's machine. But nothing like sam or deepa's machine. Finally i am happy that i have finished all my tasks which are pending against me. From tomorrow onwards i should be free.... till now i am free only but had some tasks to close. Hopfully jobs that we have created today should not create any issues.

Atlast or atleast we could have got the papers. Still our boss has to decide,,, mmmmm :-( still waiting for it... :-(