Friday, June 22, 2007

I'll start with sivaji.. It's movie completely dominated by a hero itself. I didn't belive that, shankar(Great Director in Tamil) did this movie. Because he is one of of director who won't miss a logic in the film. But in sivaji i couldn't see any good logic. He completely missed the logic in the film i think he sacrifies this for Rajni. Yup he is the second highest paid actor in asia, so shankar had to sacrifice. Even though he sacrificed the logic he didn't miss his royalty in the songs. Yes they have spent 125 days to take the song and only 65 days for rest of the movie. Anyway i've enjoied the movie like anything even wathching with my sister. The movie went well, screenplay is too good and even for a single seen they had spent lot's of time. I've to speak abt rajni's style.. i am sure no one in the world can't beat him in the style. The movie is a good example for his style and action. I think this is enough for sivaji still you can get lot's details by a single click.
Abt my work, It's not boring too much even not good. Then abt my sleep,:-) Now a days i am sleepting more than 10 hours a day. Yup the climate in chennai is too good to sleep. Yup it's raining since morning... :-) That's why still i am sitting in office and writting this blog. I forgot to introduce my friend NARI. He came from US 9th(saturday). He was able to meet me and Koli (He is also one of our DONZ) on last sunday. He was too busy with his shoping for his sisters marrige. He came with a big bag to meet us .... It was full of chocolated i taught it's for us... He said don't think it's for u guys.. this is for his friends home. Then only we realised that he got this on behalf of someone who is there in US. His action changed little bit in the last one year. I will tell one example for this... I asked him can we go for tea since he came in the evening. He said no then we said ok let's go to the juice job. There i've ordered jucie for nari also.. but he refused to drink because of the reason his "throat is not good" since he has travelled in indian roads abt 30 mins. What to say... america has changed him lot. I don't know how those people(who are in US now) will react when they will come to india.
Let's wait and see.. i will come with some intersting news in the coming posts.. we are going to get our appraisal very soon.. waiting to get the hike... :-)