Thursday, October 22, 2009

Sister

From my childhood onwards I was so jealous about my mom and my uncle’s (mom’s younger brother) understanding. My mom will support him like anything and the same way he also did. They used to have some fights but it won’t last long not like mine and my brother. My mom used to tell stories about their sibling relationship which I was amazed in many times.

The kind of support one is getting from his sister is almost like from their parents. May be I am feeling this, because I’ve an elder brother with whom I always had fight till we stayed together. I‘ve almost lost the touch with him, like speaking to him once in a month and it’s extended to once in a quarter and now I don’t remember when was the last time I spoke to him. We never had any close or long relative whom we can call as a sister and we never studied in co-ed till our collage and we never had a chance of experiencing the relationship of a sister. To be frank I didn’t even know how to speak to a girl (even today :)) when I joined the collage, and I can count the words that I spoke to the girls during the first year.

It was never an easy chat with any girls with whom I have talked with and most of the time I had created a bad impression like “he is rude”. I am sure that I had hurt many girls without even knowing that I was hurting them. I have made few people to cry, it’s not because I wanted to be like that, it’s because I never knew how I should treat a girl. But I should be happy and lucky enough to say few of them have understood me and I am having a good relation with them. They used to correct me if I do anything wrong and I should be thankful to them. I should say they made me to understand the life better, because it’s not going to be easy when you don’t know how to treat the half of the world. I won’t say I am very soft person who can make a very good friendship with girls, still it’s going to be hard and I can assure that I will be very careful not to hurt anyone.

It’s from my own view and understanding from my family that, it’s really hard to find a breakup in brother-sister relation and even if it happened because of the circumstances they have very good respect within them which others won’t understand.

I write this post to thank each and every one of the sisters whom I have been with and I am proud of saying that I have lot of sisters who have helped me to live the life better and I respect them for that. I also want to apologize to all if had hurt you and if you read this post please forgive me. I hope that I will get the support from my sisters forever …:)

BTW, this is my 100th post..