Saturday, June 16, 2012

Cross Country Trip

It's been ages since I've visited my own blog and finally i am planning create posts about my cross country trip. I don't think i would have started this if no one has asked me to write. Thanks to the ones who asked and if it's not good don't blame me. :-)

To manage time effectively i am typing this while i am on a train towards the airport. Oh, for people who don't know my plan below the is map that we are planning to cover in the next 10 days. 



Exiting right ? :) 

For the first time i am renting a lens along with ND filter and i hope i take pictures for the rental cost. I am going to land in Tampa around midnight and planning to stop by at few places to take skyline pictures of Tampa. I Will post my pictures as soon as i can spend sometime on my computer. So stay tuned.. :)