Monday, September 17, 2007

I am writing this post for one of my fan. Today only i got to know that there are some people who are watching my blog regularly.
First of all i would like to remember the memorable 2 years in Hexaware as well as my IT industry experience. Yes.... I've completed 2 years in this political IT industry... Still lot's more are there to survive in this industry... If at all i have any choice of entering into politics i will jump into that after getting some more experience in this industry..
I will just summarize what happened for the past 2 or 3 months... I got released from my old department ISG to the new department BI. Great achievement from 3 letter to 2 letter... I've moved to this new project just one month back and still working hard to understand some concepts and requirements... Not much work but still i have to spend 12 hours in office to complete some simple tasks... Within next one month things will get better in this project... sBecause the project is getting over in a month. After that hopefully i should get some new project or the next phase in the current project itself. Let's wait and see what happens..

Here after i will do update my post daily.. I should do at least for some of my fans....

To all my fans..... -> Your comments are welcomed...