Wednesday, September 19, 2007

I want to make a habit of writing a blog every day. Let's see what happens in the future..
Today i planed to do all my activities on time.. But couldn’t make it.. Yes now the time is 10.30 in the night.. Still in office.. Tomorrow I’ve to complete lot's of work which got assigned against me. After I had a call with my PM who is there in onsite, i was worried abut my work. :-(. Today i had task in which lot's of manual work was involved, it took more time to complete. I told my PM that i had completed this task and it was taking long time to complete. He told me, why are you doing it manually instead of thinking for a generic way which can be reused in the future. Yup i could have done that.. Tomorrow I will do that.
With lots of expectation and nothing to say for today i am closing this post.......