Thursday, September 20, 2007

a good day.........

It’s full of happy today.. Yes I will start from the time when I finish writing the blog yesterday. When I was having dinner at hotel I got to know that yuvi got six sixes in one over and got a fifty in twelve balls. I was very eager to see that live .. but couldn’t because of the stupid Chennai cable network. When I reached home in all the news channels it was yuvis video.. I was happy to see that.
Then one more great achievement in my life…. Yes I have completed one English novel called “The broker”. I was about to complete that when 2 chapters were left. I taught of study the last chapter today… But couldn’t stop the thrill.. I red it yesterday itself.. For some people it’s funny thing to complete a novel but for me it’s really a great achievement. It’s good novel and I am eager to study some more. By the time when I completed the novel I got a good news that India won the match.
I slept well and got up only at nine thirty, it was nice sleep with good dreams.
I came to office to complete some of the important tasks which got assigned to me.. Finally I think I have fixed one major issue by after noon.. I got one more news too but will tell later. Then in the afternoon I got one more news too …. Yes one of my PM told me that I have to look in to new tool called “blaze advisor” and I was exited.
Yes I am very happy to learn something new which I never did in the past. I’ve just browsed thru net and seen what it is. I hope for the coming days I will be little bit busy to complete the new assignment and have to ready to take the new challenges. Then one more good news, I got a mail from one of my former colleague. I was always think about him when ever we guys had get together. He was very good fried of mine when we went to the yercard trip. He was not a very close when he was with me in hexaware. Now he is in oracle and I was surprised to see his mail. Then I’ve added his gamil account in my address book and chatted for a while. Then I have promised to my akka that I will come to her house today. To keep it alive I left office early and gave my bike to sam and got koli bike to come to akkas house. Then I logged in to gtalk .. There It starts… I had chat with machan and he called me from UK. It was bit surprise for me. Then chat continued to anand and mano. Surprisingly I got one more call from overseas.
This time it’s nari from US… wov what a happy person I am … chatting with all the friends at the same day… then today’s crucial match also started … it’s a poor start by Indian and they come back to game. Still it’s live and I can’t give the result… mean while I got chat from my dear pangu kamal also… then I never expected a message from one of my classmate at that time.. mmm I got one more message from the person who is there in US… I think I have written lot’s than what I have expected.. let’s see what happens tomorrow…
Finally it was a really good day for me…