Monday, June 16, 2008

Cricket and first time Tennis

The weekend was very short though I got up early in the noon. :-) It was very hot for the past two days. Saturday we went to shopping and spent huge amount for the grocery alone. I had a chance to go to the new stores where I was never before (Chinese, American and Indian store). After the shopping we didn’t even have time to have coffee since it’s already 6.15. Yes it was our playing time and we went the baseball ground where we used to play cricket. We were able to play two games and then the rain has stopped us to continue further.

Sunday as usual after getting up late I have directly jumped into lunch preparation. It’s almost 4.15 when we completed our lunch and we had 30 minutes to watch some mokai program in you tube. At 5 we left the room to play cricket, unfortunately the base ball ground has been occupied by the base ball players so we couldn't play there. Then people were searching for the place where we can play cricket at that time I got a company to play Tennis. Tennis is one of my favorite game and I used to watch from my childhood. I never had chance to play tennis. It was really difficult to play tennis than watching it. Yes it took a while for me to put a correct service take the service from the other player. At the mean time people have found some other ground to play cricket. I am back to the game which I know well. Though its baseball ground it was well suited for us. Today the game was little bit tougher and there was aggression from some people too. Now a days the game is getting interested, probably if we get two or three more people to play I can remember the old days where I used to play cricket in my native place.
Three may keep a secret, if two of them are dead.