Friday, June 27, 2008

Tennis

Playing tennis is not an easy job. I think tennis is the toughest game among the games where we play with the ball. We have to have real stamina to play tennis. It’s a real game. I always wanted to play tennis during my school days but I never had a chance. It’s always a good feel to watch tennis. It will be more interesting if there are more backhand shots and shots which are hitting on the line. Learning tennis is not so easy like playing cricket. It’s more difficult to learn and it will take year to say that “I play tennis”. Putting the service and retuning the service is the toughest part for me as of now. When I was watching tennis I used to get irritated if the player keeps hitting the net when he puts the service. Now I understand how difficult is to put a correct service. I just found that the fastest service as of now is 249.4 km by Andy Roddick. I have to play continuously and I have to write about my fastest service, game point, service breaks… Though I am very interested in playing tennis I can’t stop play and watch cricket. According to me if it’s Cricket Vs Tennis I will say cricket is 1% above than tennis. I may change this in future if I play well in tennis.

My work is a game, a very serious game. - MC Escher