Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Feels like home










Miami is more or like my home except that my family members were missing. Starting from kayaking till the Indian restaurant everything was awesome. This is the first time in my life doing the kayaking not only that the jet skiing, Para-sailing and the ever forgettable camping near to the sea shore.



Even I couldn’t remember the day when I went to the most south part in India (Kaniyakumari), but now I’ll never forget the place in the most south part of US where I’ve visited now. Yes it’s Key West Island and I will remember each and every second that I have spent over there. How could I forget the Jet Ski ride where I have touched Ninety kilo meter speed? It was true fun and enjoyment in the clean sea water for more than hour. Mano’s spike hair style after the ride will long lost from my memory and the 5 feet jump while kamal was riding that jet. Wow too many memories to remember the trip for the whole time. We were lucky to have kamal over there to let us explore these new places where I wouldn’t expect in future. Thanks da pangu to make this trip a memorable one. All these trip happenings couldn’t be possible without our boss Jag. I hope he will never forget my presence in Miami even if I will. Without him the trip was not so funny that too when we drive to Key West and the camping mokai.







The only bad luck in the whole trip was we couldn’t succeed in the fishing and we were disappointed that satheesh couldn’t continue the trip since he was really busy with his studies. But we will never forget the chicken Biriyani that he made on Saturday night and I am sure that it was one of the best biriyani that I ever had in my life. Till the end I couldn’t have time to ride kamal’s bike but I didn’t forget to get the pics with that.



When they left us in airport all the happiest movements were gone. Yes the flight was delayed by almost two hours and we spent almost 30 mins to collect our packages though we were the last person to get down from the flight. After that the delay was with us till I reach my room, yes the R1 train from airport to central city didn’t go on time because of that we had to cancel our dinner plan. I was waiting in the bus stop to go to my room and it was heavy rain & thunderstorm and it remembers my native place. Even though the bus started on time it reached my place 15 mins late. After that I had do walk around a mile and it was started drizzling. I was trying to run to avoid getting wet since I was too tired I couldn’t able to run. Thank god it was just drizzling not a heavy rain till I reach my room.




Finally I have reached my room and had some good sleep. Now I am back to my battle again. I hope to continue this blog …

The only time people dislike gossip is when you gossip about them. - Will Rogers