Monday, July 07, 2008

Cedar Point

Cedar Point is an amusement park which located in ohio state. It was too good experiance and I got scared in almost every ride. I got to know that it’s famous for roller coast rides and I agree that it’s the best. Whenever I go to amusement parks I used to go at least twice for the same ride. But in cedar point not even a single ride I wished to go for a second attempt. There were two reasons for that, we went on long weekend so the crowd was too much and we had to be in a queue for more than 2 hours for a single ride and for some of the rides it’s almost 3 hours. Obviously the second reason "I got scared to go for the second attempt". There is one good thing about that trip was we were able to complete 9 rides and all rides are rated 5 out of 5. Last time nari (Narendran) went there and he could complete only 3 or 4 rides. There was one ride (Top Thrill Dragster) which runs just 15 seconds for that we had to stand in a queue for 2 hours and it was worth. It’s the fastest (120 mph) ride in cedar point may be fastest in worlds. I just found that it’s fastest and the tallest roller coaster in the world.
The other rides that we went are Wicked Twister, Raptor, Millennium Force, Maverick, Mantis, Magnum XL-200, maXairand Skyhawk. When I am looking into the photos and the videos that we took I couldn’t believe that we went on those rides. It’s a really scary and thriller.


You don't get anything clean without getting something else dirty.
- Cecil Baxter