Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Laptop

It's really hard to take a decision before buy a laptop. Weather it's not coming in an affordable price or I am not getting my configuration for my own price. Then the Brand.. Which one to choose.... Everyone is saying that Dell is having a good service. So I have to give it for service weather they are doing the good or bad service. Then HP... Though the possibility of going for the service is low it will take at least 2 months to get it fixed if it needs to be. Then the great brand Apple Mac available in the price range which I am looking for but there is no support for the Microsoft application. Finally I decided to go for Sony, but couldn't get my color. If I purchase in Sony website its 20% more than the deals web site. Have to decide and order by tomorrow. Let see weather I will make it.

My definition of an expert in any field is a person who knows enough about what's really going on to be scared. - PJ Plauger