Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Cooking

It was just a word that I used to hear when I was in offshore. But the funniest thing was I have taken class to samy to cook in his flat with some practical. Now I can say that "I know cooking" tough I can’t say I am an expert. The credit goes to our roommates and especially to Ajmal Bhai who taught me the varieties of cooking. Still I am the dosa master in our room. I don’t know how but I used to make good dosa and people liked it. It’s really a good feeling when your own cooking satisfies you. After all these nice cooking the hardest part is cleaning. It’s one of the toughest job that I can thing at the movement. I used to clean always and will get irritate if some one is making the room dirty or not washing their plates. I am the only person who used to clean our rooms most of the times from my college days. I like the word clean and I always want to be clean. I won’t say our room is really clean but I won’t say it’s really bad. Now a days I become lazy to clean it’s not only because of me none of us are showing interest to clean the room.

Where is human nature so weak as in the bookstore? - Henry Ward Beecher