Sunday, August 10, 2008

Argument

It’s a dangerous thing if it happens many times in a friends circle. Now days I am involving in lot’s of arguments and that’s end up in a fight. Its starts from any topic like cinema, mobile, car, movie, politics etc… Wherever there is group of 4 or more people with me and we started arguing and most of the time its end up in a fight and it’s causing some issues within our relationship. I don’t know weather I am thinking with the time or going ahead of it is causing the problem. Most of the time I tried not to involve in most of topics but because of the stupid conversation that they are having in front of me making me to involve in that and it ends up in a serious discussion. After the fight it will be compromised only by Google. Thanks to Google for finding out anything and I am sure Google would be the ideal solution for most of arguments in the friends circle.

Anyway I should control myself to stop involving in those big arguments which are end up with fight though they are having some stupid conversation.

For centuries, theologians have been explaining the unknowable in terms of the-not-worth-knowing. - H. L. Mencken