Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Salary…

I never felt that the salary is good enough in my three years of corporate experience. I hope it will never happen and it’s the same for most of the people. When I was getting my first month salary I was thinking that 20 % more would be sufficient. But when I was getting that 20 % more I was expecting 30 % more than what I was getting… Its goes like this and I am thinking does any one is really felt that their salary is good enough? This is the only reason which is hitting my mind to think of starting my own business. Obviously I don’t have answer for most of the questions like which business, when to start and where to start…. I will be really happy if read the block after 5 to 10 year down the line with my dream achieved. Let’s wait and see what happens…
Every man serves a useful purpose: A miser, for example, makes a wonderful ancestor. - Laurence J. Peter