Monday, August 04, 2008

Thinking,

Which is the best time that people used to think for no reason? I hope most of the people think in their day to day life. Some will think 5 mins some will think 30mins and some will be more than that. I will come under the second category and I always think while I am on the bed before I go to sleep. Sometimes I will sleep in a minute before I start thinking. But the worst time is always Sunday night. It’s really a hard time for me to go sleep on Sunday night. It’s always more than an hour and some days it will be more than two hours. I don’t know how many of you having the same problem. I am thinking people who are working only on weekdays may have this issue. Today I don’t want to think too much…. Let’s see weather I’ll be able to find an answer for this…. .


Ability will never catch up with the demand for it. - Malcolm Forbes