Thursday, November 06, 2008

It’s been a good day for me.. B'day..

Lot’s of unexpected things happened to me today.. As usual I never mind about my birthday and I taught of just putting new shirt which I got a couple of days back. I am happy that I really liked the shirt which I normally won’t do after I buy any new shirt. I got a card from one of my colleague (Arun) with whom I am spending lots of time and it was a surprise for me. Then as usual the work continues and after noon I dint have the feeling of doing work since we did complete one task for which the deadline is tomorrow and it was not always happening in the current environment which I am working on now. In the afternoon Arun came to my place and we had some mokai and both of us were not in a mood of working and we were looking to leave as early as possible which we did for one other reason too. We had our team dinner which was not planned for my birthday and unfortunately both came in the same day. It was a Japanese restaurant and we 10 guys have gathered and I taught nobody knew today is my birthday. But when I entered everybody started whishing me and it was knew to me. After that I saw one of my colleague who is entering with cake and I really got surprised and little bit worried because I never had cut cake for my birthday. The restaurant OOKA was a very good experience which I didn’t have in my life other than the Kayenthi Bhavan. They will take the order and the cook will come to our table and he will start cook in front of us and tables are designed with that facility to do that. But it’s royal when we compare with kayenthi bhavan. While I was watching him how he is cooking and I didn’t even realize that he has completed cooking before I started eating. When I reached my room nobody was there and I taught that they went for dinner. And my assumptions were correct and when they back to room they gave me a gift which is again rare thing for me..
Any way it’s been a wonderful day for me and I thank every one for that….