Monday, November 24, 2008

Planning for the trip..

The term "Planing for the trip" is new to me and this is the first time in my life before starting for the trip I am planning something which is called as Itinerary. But many people won’t accept this since it’s just a list of address of placeless which we are planning to visit. On the other hand this trip is one of the unplanned or the one which don’t have the itinerary in his carrier in US. I am going with a person who wants to be planned and prepared before we go somewhere but unfortunately I am going with him so it might not be as he expected. One of my friend is also joining with us in the place where we are going to start the trip by our itinerary. As I am creating biggggggggggg hype I don’t how big will it be but I am sure this trip will be the different one which I have gone once I comeback. Since we are always going to be surrounded by snow and we have to travel long way and it should be different and hopefully we will cover all the places which we have planned. This trip is going to be four days and the itinerary which I prepared is for only one day…. :-)

இப்பவே கண்ண கட்டுதே !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When I say “Planning for the trip” I cannot forgot the trip which I had with my colleagues when I was working in Chennai. The trip started from Plan A and ended with Plan Z since we had too many intelligent people who planned that trip