Monday, November 10, 2008

Sourav Gangully..

A great captain who brought up the aggression to the game and gave chances to lot’s fresher’s. He was the best opponent for Ponting as a captain. I was really amazed when he was batting with sachin and there were times I wished him to overtake sachin runs. When I started watching cricket and when I get to know all the players in the team sourav was my favorite cricketer especially for his offside shots and for his huge sixes. Still sachin and sourav is the best one day opening pair. The way he comes back to the team shows his dedication to the cricket and he left with good winning knock to which he has contributed and it will happen only to few players. He was lucky for that though he had gone into lots of controversies. Though Sourav’s success rate as captain is low in overseas in both form of the game compare to Dravid’s still sourav is remembered for his captaincy. I wish him all the very best for his rest of the life.