Monday, January 19, 2009

What did I do till now?????

I am little bit disappointed because I’ve missed my 50th post in 2008 and it’s been a quite a long since I wrote my last post. But I am still happy that I was able to post continuously. It’s all because of my friends who were encouraging me to do so and I am thankful to them.

There were lots of things which happened in the year 2008. I would say it was really a bad year because of two reasons which are deadly attack in Mumbai and the economy crisis. I am hoping that 2009 will be better.

There were lot’s things which happened in my life which I never did before. To remember few things like skiing, Ice-Skating, Bowling, Para sailing and all rides in Ceder Point were thrilling experience and more adventures too. The toughest one was ice-skating. I thought of writing many things about 2008 but this year is really busy till now and I couldn't spend time to write a post. To be frank I was little bit lazy to write a post and I was also not in a mood of writing because of my work and other personal things.. Hope I won’t do this in the future.