Tuesday, February 03, 2009

One year away from home country

One year has been completed since I came to United States. In this one year I have learned lots of new things and I got lots of exposure which I didn’t get when I was in India. At the same time there is a huge list which I have missed because I am here. To name a few 3 marriages from our Donz gang and I missed others in the gangs to whom I used to hang out with. Next in the list is Food, Bike ride and off course my family. There are 6 to 7 guys in our gang are here and I am lucky to be spending some trip with them and it was fun as we had in our college days. I have seen lot’s new places and learned lot’s of new culture and learned to survive with bread, burgers… Stretched to work 24 X 7 and faced lot’s challenges during the work and still it’s continuing. I should say I have learned to face these challenges and still learning lot’s of new things.. I should speak about the climate which I have seen in this whole year like snow, freezing temperature even less than that and in Florida it was hot like India.

Below are few photo’s of the same place which I have taken in a different periods.

Now I am almost bored with what am doing and I am ready to take new challenges in my work and in my personal I life I used to continue as I am doing now..