Monday, September 01, 2008

License - NJ trip

Getting the license in PA is a big deal and I am quite happy that I could able to get it. I had to spend some extra money since I took the car from the driving school. Lee who is the person who taught me the necessary steps that are needed to get the license like parallel parking, obeying the traffic rules. Now what … just rent a car and drive in a highway for the long weekend. First time in US I am driving the car in highway and the experience was too good. We took the rental car from Phili airport and it’s Dodge Avenger Black. We didn’t have the exact plan for this long weekend so we had to make the trips on the fly.
On Saturday we went to Sea Side Heights beach it’s in NJ. It’s almost 100 miles from our place and I drove the whole distance. I didn’t expect the beach to be crowded like it was. It’s almost like Besant Nagar beach except that the water is good. Lot’s of Bikini’s were there in the beach and we had nice time over there. There was a fire show in the beach for 10 minutes and it was over around 10 PM. Now it’s night time drive for me till the place where we had the dinner (White castle in I-195). I am happy with the trip and now I am confident enough to rent a car by myself. Still there is one more thing which is stopping me to get the car for rental and that’s credit card. I don’t have a credit card and here people won’t give car for rent if we don’t have credit card. I am planning to get the credit card and I can rent a car and we can plan trip every week without depending on any one.