Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Newyork Not for me...






Last week I went to Newyork and the city never sleeps as the same as I went before except few changes in the subway schedule. This time I went to Newyork for few my colleagues. This trip resembles my first trip except that in my first trip my friend has guided me and this time I did the job. I had a chance to meet some of my Ex-Colleagues that too in Saravana Bhavan with a great lunch. It was full of fun till the bill came into my head. I didn’t mind in paying that since it brought my old memories in Chennai where we use to go out for lunch. Those days are still remains on me from Murugan Idly shop to Chinese restaurant. Ok Back to NY …The food was awesome and that too the Rava-dosa with the Tomato chatni makes me to remember the days where I used to eat in Peterson’s road in Chennai. Except that I have missed the coffee. After the lunch we had to head towards the place where the person who comes to NY first must watch, like Wall St, WTC, Brookline Bridge and the time square. We had leave soon from there so we have missed the Madame of tussauds and the Empire state Building. It didn’t make any difference to me because I’ve already seen those places… It was good trip that too when you are meeting with your friends it’s always good. I forgot to tell one more thing this trip has been planned and executed in few hours. Thanks to all the online application and I am proud that that we as software engineer to makes things easier at any time.


On way back to home i got a chance to take a
picture of city hall from phili...