Wednesday, September 10, 2008

A week..

There are quite a lot of things happened in the past one week. We got a biggggg (30”) TV in our room and we were able to see the US open matches from 4th round. As I expected Federer came into final and unexpectedly Nadal has lost in semi. Murray was too good in all his matches and he had the potential to beat Nadal in the Semi. But he couldn’t carry his consistency against the great opponent in the final and at the end he lost in straight sets. It’s really a great achievement by Federer to win the US open 5 times consecutively. He holds 13 Grand slams and one short of Sampras record.
I couldn’t remember when I have watched the hindi movie in the theater. But we went to Rock on and it simply Rocks. And today we went to movie called Saroja with some expectations and none of them were met. It’s simply waste.

About my work as usual I am getting bored and I am trying to learn some new stuff….
You can't find any true closeness in Hollywood, because everybody does the fake closeness so well. - Carrie Fisher