Thursday, October 23, 2008

Lot’s of things has happened in the past one week..

India has registered their biggest win in test and Australia has faced its biggest defeat in the past decade. I would say Dhoni has done an excellent job as a captain than the batsman though he got two 50’s. The good captaincy always makes the difference irrespective of their opponent.
Last week I went to Pittsburg to get some blessings from Venkadasalapathy. I am quite happy with that trip.
First time in US I went to see doctor. Last week I fell down in tennis court and I got little bit of scratch in my right elbow and it didn’t get healed till now. I was really worried since it was a very small scratch and normally it didn't even take more than 3 days to get healed when I was in India. And finally decided to go to doctor and got the appointment yesterday. She just gave some antibiotic tablets and she also checked my BP and the same old story and it’s little bit high. I never knew that it was a long process to get the tablet from pharmacy. It took almost 15 minutes to get the tablet and my friend told it was very fast. Compared to India the tablet is very costly and the pharmacist told that It’s not that expensive. Then only I realized that how important to have the insurance when you are here.