Friday, October 10, 2008

Nail biting vs Smoking

I hate it. But I can’t stop biting my nails. People who are seeing me while I am biting my nails used to scold me. Even one my friend used to ask me “weather you didn’t have food or what?”. I used to tell them that “I will stop from now onwards and this is my last bite” like the people who are smoking. In my college days and even now I am seeing lot’s of smoking people who says that “this is my last buff or cigarette” but I didn’t even seen single person who stopped smoking. It’s same case for me too. I can say that I have almost addicted to this. I am biting while am thinking while I am getting angry.. I don’t know how am going to stop it. I really feel bad about it. :-(
This my 5oth post and i would like to write a post in the future saying that i stopped bitting :-) . I hope before my 100th post i wll do....