Thursday, October 16, 2008

Songs….

Now a days it’s really difficult for me to sleep without listening to songs. I used to listen music when I was working from offshore and I was wondering after I came here weather I can hear songs or not. It was a new environment for me and it took me more than a month to realize that I was not listening to music. Then I started looking into oters and luckily my boss was doing that. Then I started it and till now I am listening to it and if I didn’t hear music may be somebody is screwing up with work like too many communications and meetings. Even if I have too much work I used to listen and I always feels that if I do so then I am able to complete my tasks quickly. I have one bad habit of not removing my ear phones. I don’t when I am falling sleep when I in bed while listening to music and after some time mostly it will be in morning the ear phone cable would have formed one knot around my neck and the player will be under me. Because of this one of my ear phone is not working now.. I like Ilayaraja’s music and I don’t have the collection which I had when I was in India and now I only having the AR’s collection. If I think I don’t want to get distracted by music I will listen to Thiruvasagam. It’s one of my favorite albums.