Monday, October 27, 2008

Life without a women.. Can you imagine..?????

Today as usual I was searching the TV programs in techsatish since there were lot’s of Diwali special programs. If it’s really a good program then they used to put it in the first page. When I opened the page I saw an interview with Surya from jaya tv which was named as "கனவுகள் ஆயிரம்" . It was a good program where his friends have spoken about him. As usual he is very humble and accepted that he has lots of duty left on him. For a moment I realized and taught that I should never forget my past and I should be as I am now and should not change in the future whatever i am going to be.
Then I was looking for one of my favorite program (Super singer) and I found that something which starts with sivakumar. I was very egar to watch that program and it was named as “சிவக்குமார் வாழ்க்கையில் தாய், மனைவி, மகள் ”. It was all about women who are in his life and the important of women in life. I should say that I have never seen program like this or never heard anything like this till now. I hope it’s because he has explained his own story and it’s really touched my heart and most of people who were listening were crying. He had lot’s of humor and made us laugh some times. I can say that some of those incidents were happened in my life too. It was all about my Amma. Of course I can’t say that the rest of his incidents has happened to me or will happen to me since I am far away to talk or think about the next two women’s who are going to be In my life… I have almost cried in some places and I am sure if you watch this you will also feel the same. Now I realized that why Surya is so humble.. I always respect this artists from the cine world and now I am thinking I should be at least 10% of what he spoke and I wish I should watch this video once in a year to follow it..
Please watch this to know where you stand and not when you find time … His speech is only 45 minutes and almost more than 30 minutes are ads… Don’t scold me for that.. J
I am sure it’s really deserved the word “worth watching it...”