Tuesday, May 05, 2009

How far can you dream?


Sunday I was sleeping in the afternoon and as usual I had a dream(s). This is how it starts, I and my friend is returning from a movie and found our car in the car parking lot. We opened the door and within a minute we have surrounded by three cops. Do you know why? It’s because we have opened somebody else’s car, thank god ours was just couple of cars away and cops just gave a small advice and left. One funny thing was my friend car is black and the car which we opened was pure white. (It was amavasai Irutu) Now it’s intermission since somebody has called me and woke me up in the middle of my dream. I have answered the call in few words and went back to sleep. Would you believe it, the second part has started, in this dream I am explaining the same dream which I had in the first part and that too with the friend who was involved in that dream. There the twist starts, he is replying that he also had a similar dream. What a pity …. I was asking him how come two persons are dreaming about the same thing and that too at the same time. I was telling him that there is some relation between the dreams and I am going to study about it. And the talk goes like this. Now again one more call to stop this argument and also to end the dream. OMG I didn’t sleep after that or else I would have explained my second dream in the third dream or I might have done some research on that.

I know it’s quite confusing and that’s how I felt when I woke up. I am hopping that I am writing this post in my real world.