Monday, May 25, 2009

Today’s NEWS, Is it 100% correct?

We are living in a world where the NEWS passes to people instantly whether it’s true or false. Everybody has their own views about anything and everyone has access to pass the information to anybody, as I am currently typing this post from an airport while I am waiting for my boarding. Today the way in which the NEWS passes to people is very broad unlike 50 years back where the newspapers were the only major source of communication. Today if you ask somebody what are the sources of your information/news, I couldn’t imagine how many answers that you will get. Because of the number of ways it’s passes, I am thinking that the real news is getting altered or passed wrongly. Who know's, may be most of the time the real news won't be communicated to the people correctly.  At this type of situation it’s really difficult to find two persons who are 100% equal in their views about anything and I am sure many will have different opinion about this post too :).


I am writing this post just after reading comments from somebody’s blog and reading different stories about the same issues from two different news channels.